This past, mid-December, I had invited some of my friends and family over for a Christmas gathering. I affectionately named the event on the invitations, “Christmas, Coffee & Cupcakes”.
To my sheer delight, a couple of weeks before my event, my friends at New England Coffee had asked me to do a product review of their holiday flavors; Cinnamon Sticky Bun and Gingerbread Cookie. So, what’s better than to add a “coffee tasting” to my event for the ladies who’d be coming over?!
Cinnamon Sticky Bun Coffee:
- Very good. I can taste the cinnamon and it’s not too strong.
- I like the cinnamony smooth taste. It would make a good dessert coffee, and would taste good as an iced coffee drink.
- A delicate bouquet of spices. Would make a delicious dessert coffee.
- Cinnamon aroma, and flavorful with very little sugar or cream.
- Nice flavor. I would definitely purchase this coffee.
Gingerbread Cookie Coffee:
- Delicious, not too sweet. Very flavorful.
- Absolutely wonderful – smooth flavor. I am a true coffee drinker and I love this coffee.
- Nice, smooth, wonderful taste for the holidays or any time. Love it, love it!!
- Very mild flavor.
- Mild flavor, I enjoyed it.
- Very comforting and delicious. I’m not a coffee drinker, but I really enjoyed this flavor.
Thank you New England Coffee, for adding some extra “spice” to my 2011 Christmas gathering memories!