Okay Ladies – we know that Valentine’s Day is approaching and while we’re constantly dropping hints to our spouses and favorite guys about what we’d like to receive, I thought I’d let you know what I’m hearing that they’d like to get. 🙂
Men also like to be pampered and taken care of, and they see Valentine’s Day as the perfect opportunity for the lady in their lives to look after them.
My friends over at Tommy John have some great products that you may want to scoop up and put in your gift basket for the Mister. Consider their boxer shorts and sock set (see below) for your guy.
Or maybe your fella is into some more dramatic socks (so many of them are and wear them to work with their suits) instead of the traditional solid black, brown and navy. How cute are these?!
Other gifts ideas to consider (and what’s on their wish list);
- Athleisure wear for lounging around the house, running errands and walking the dog;
- Gift certificates for massages, manicures and/or pedicures – (I told you they want to be pampered);
- A new shaving kit;
- A nice meal (treat him to dinner);
- A pair of leather gloves;
- A new ella-ella-ay-ay-ay (also known as an umbrella).
Happy Shopping and Happy Valentine’s Day! ❤❤